Thursday, March 31, 2022

Thursday

 Today was good and slower.  It was raining most of the day so I didn't walk.  Me and Ruth went grocery and got a couple things for primary.  She had dance class after school.  The boys were starving so I made dinner early.  Then she ate when she got home.  Casey worked late.  I met me presidency at the church and we put together conference packets.  It was fun and they were all so nice to help.  It was fun.  Oliver keeps finding maple tree seeds sprouting in the backyard and wants to plant them.  He planted one last week and it died.  He did another today in a cup.  I can't see so me and Ruth have been doing diamond beads.  I got a frame for mine and it looks pretty on the wall.  The cable to my computer came and it charged.  I am so grateful it is working again.  

Love Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...