Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Wednesday

 Me and Casey haven't been sleeping well this week.  I don't know why.  I went to exercise class.  Ruth wanted to get a sandwich for lunch so we did that.  I took Tony on a walk and it was a pretty day.  I had to go shopping for primary.  We are putting conference packets together tomorrow.  Isaac had orchestra and Oliver walked home.  Me and Ruth have been weeding the front yard while we wait for Oliver and it has been fun.  I folded laundry and then we did homework.  Oliver and Ruth went to her friend Emily's house and they had a movie night.  They watched the jungle book.  Casey came home and we walked Isaac to young men's.  He was worried about being late and we saw Eric Hansen and he gave Isaac a ride.  Me and Casey walked around the block and that was nice.  My computer isn't charging.  Casey thinks it is my power cord and ordered me a new one.  I used his computer to print off primary stuff.  Casey new sim card came for his phone so he was able to get that setup.  I felt more active today and it felt nice.  We are excited for this weekend.

Love Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...