Friday, April 1, 2022

Friday

 We are excited to come down tomorrow.  We will try to leave around 9:30 or 10.  Today was good.  We skipped exercise class because it is hard to do pilates with one hand.  Me and Ruth walked around and delivered the conference packets.  After school the little kids colored with the water color pencils that we put in the packets and they were a lot of fun.  I helped in Ruth's class.  I thought I was on time but I was late.  The kids are cute.  Isaac is doing a talent show act with his friends.  He stayed after school to practice.  He had fun.  Oliver had a class party and brought his new stuffed animal.  He was excited.  I didn't cook dinner and ordered a pizza.  Isaac didn't want pizza so he made noodles for himself.   Me and Casey went to Lowe's to get a took for the tree house.  At work Casey got a magic bullet for doing a good job at work.

Love Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...