Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Tuesday

 I hope you feel a lot better Robin getting the infection cleaned up.  Oliver woke up with his leg hurting and no one is could sleep afterwards especially Casey.  He went to work early and then came home and slept a bit.  Me and Ruth did crafts and read books this morning.  While she was at school I took Tony to the dog park.  I couldn't handle walking around our neighborhood.  Tony had fun.  Then we walked the river walk and he had fun playing in the water.  The kids played in the backyard after school.  Ron Adair brought over some chilies and burritos so we had that for dinner.  He is amazing.  Ruth had tumbling and she loves it.  She was so happy afterwards.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...