Friday, May 20, 2022

Friday

 I didn't get the job but it is ok.  It wasn't a very interesting job and I can do better.  I walked this morning and went to exercise class.  Emily came over and we took her to school.  I helped in Ruth's class for the last time.  After school we went to get a treat for Oliver to sell and Sam's.  The kids wanted a snack so we eat there.  It was so much fun we haven't done that since before the pandemic.  I took the kids to a violin concert at USU.  It was very good and we had a fun time.  We just watched a movie and I fell asleep when we got home.  Thanks for coming up tomorrow.  Ruth is excited.

Love Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...