Monday, May 16, 2022

Monday

 I made it back to work today. I was glad to get back. I still get tired easy but it was nice to be back. Dad is doing better. He isnt coughing as much. Dad helped some one at my work tonight on the phone with her math. He was happy. I read the book Rachel lent me. I am enjoying it. Thanks. Karen I am sorry your pants didn't fit. That always makes me made. Rachel good luck with your interview and the doctor. You need to fight that charge. They should have pre-approved that. Robin I am sorry you didn't sleep. That makes a long day. One more hot day and then it cools down again. Did you cut Luna's hair? It looked different. That is a shock about the divorce. Where is Frankie going? They live in Laurie's house? That is going to be hard. Good luck tomorrow everyone. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...