Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Tuesday

 It didn't rain here and it was so hot.  I am dying.  I walked Tony this morning.  We went a different way and it was nice.  Isaac didn't feel well and had a red eye so he stayed home.  I laid out my star quilt this morning.  Ruth did her beads and talked.  I had my hand appointment this afternoon.  They took an x-ray and my bones are healed which is good.  I am going to the physical therapist tomorrow to get the movement back in my pinky.  I don't need to go back to the doctor so that's good.  I also.had a job interview.  The job isn't that interesting, I would just be taking people's finger prints for new employees. But I would work 9-2 which is when the kids are in school.  I don't know if it got it or not.  I am fine either way.  The little kids walked home from school together since I had an interview.  They did really well.  Oliver's ball was popped by Tony and he was sad.  I needed milk also so we went and got a new ball and milk.  The milk some how was pierced by something and was leaking milk everywhere.  It was a mess.  We also got a pizza for dinner.  Ruth wouldn't eat it since I didn't make it.  I just warmed it up.  She had tumbling and did a handstand slide turn something on the beam.  She was super excited.  Love you guys and have a good night.

Love Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...