Monday, May 16, 2022

Monday

 Today was good.  The kids all made it back to school and had a good day.  They were happy when they got home.  I went to exercise class and that was fun.  I had a phone interview and have a in person interview tomorrow.  It is a part time job and is really flexible.  I wouldn't work my hours together.  It would be a couple hours in the morning and then some in the afternoon.  I think it will be perfect.  I went to Kohl's and got a new outfit for my interview, thanks Mom.  Oliver liked a water jug and made a boat out of it today. Then he filled a bucket with water to try it out.  Then the kids got the hoses out and got wet.  We met Casey at Costa vida for dinner, thanks Mom.  Isaac was craving it when we were hiking.  I got to the hand doctor tomorrow.  The insurance covers the doctor just not the surgery.  It will be good to hear what he thinks about my pinky finger.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...