Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Tuesday

Luna slept a little better last night. She woke up happy. I could hear her shuffling around so I layed in bed to wake up a bit. Then clear as day she said mom. So I figured my wake up time was over lol. Work was good, they hired a new girl. She is nice. I didn't go on a walk today because it was so windy. I was going to make waffles for dinner then realize I made the pancake recipe. So I changed it to pancakes and the first one tasted awful so I made breakfast burritos and burned the bacon. It was eatible so I guess that was a minor win. Luna fell so Jeramy gave her a cookie to feel better. She turns into a mess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...