Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Wednesday

 Ruth's teacher Mrs B had her baby this morning.  That is all the info I got.  It was another busy day.  Isaac's eyes are still really red so he stayed home.  I took him to sterling medical tonight and got him some antibiotic drops so I hope that helps.  Me and Isaac were reading books while we were waiting and the doctor gave him 2 dollar.  He said he always gives kids two dollars is they are reading.  He said it doesn't happen very often.  Isaac thought that was awesome to get it.  Casey called and the physical therapist wasn't cover so I cancelled and went over before exercise class to pick up my order so I could take it somewhere else.  I made an appointment with someone on the list.  I hope they are good.  Exercise class was good.  Ruth last a Valentine card and was pretty upset until she found it in her sock an hour later.  Isaac was making pasta for lunch and accidentally turned on the back burner and burned up a pan.  He oblivious and didn't notice.  I ran to the store after I dropped Ruth off.  I got a dandelion remover tool.  It leaves big holes in the yard but it does get them out.  It was really hot but I worked on it for a while.  Casey went rock climbing with a friend from college so he was gone all night.  Ruth went to her friend Emily's house to play.  Me and Oliver made cookies.  Everyone have a good night and stay cool 

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...