Thursday, May 19, 2022

Thursday

 I got up to walk this morning and Isaac was up.  He didn't feel well so we put in a movie and watched it.  He stayed home because he didn't feel great and his eyes were still red.  This evening his eyes looked a lot better and he can go to school tomorrow.  I am so glad. Casey has a cough so he worked from home today.  It was a slower day and we didn't do much.  I walked Ruth to school since I didn't walk this morning.  It was so cold.  Oliver had a ar party today.  He got enough points that he could go and he was so excited.  Isaac could have gone also but he was sick.  They had pizza and root beer floats.  Ruth had dance class and I confirmed what was going on for the recital.  Me and Casey mowed the lawn this evening.  It looks so nice.  I love the yard when it is mowed.  I have a million dandelion and they are driving me crazy.  Everyone have a good Friday.

Love Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...