Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Wednesday

 I was tired today also. I only worked half day and then we went to see dads neck doctor. Everything is healed up and we don't have to go back. He said his neck gets tired so they said to go once or twice to.pt and get some exercises or look them in Google. We went to visit robin and Luna. We had a lot of fun. It was fun to see Luna walking all over. She is good.  We tried a new restaurant and it was good. Rachel I am sorry Isaac's eyes are so sore. I hope he didn't get it from dad. I am glad you got him some drops. Karen Texas instruments is right down the road from robin. We drove around it. We'll have a nice Thursday. Love you guys. Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...