Thursday, May 19, 2022

Thursday

I also have a million dandelions. No matter how much I mow they won't go away. They are about a foot high. I need to get the remover to get ahead of the growth. I was so tired today Luna keeps crying In her sleep and it wakes me up. We are dealing with the formula shortage and I think changing her formula is upsetting her tummy. We had to do a new brand this morning and she hated it. She threw her bottle and said uck. So at lunch I ran to Walmart to try another kind. I made her new bottles at the day care. They have a mother'sroom. So I tried the new formula and she liked it. It was fun to be with her during lunch for a bit. Then when Jeramy got home from work we went out for dinner. It was sooo windy. It's like a hurricane 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...