Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Tuesday

 I had a hard time with my throat drying out and so I took some cough medicine and went to lay on the couch until it kicked in and fell sound asleep. I couldn't wake up so I was late for work. It was crazy. I did feel better today so that is a good sign. I came home and made dinner and feel sound asleep in the couch again. Dad has a recheck on his neck tomorrow in the afternoon so we are doing that and then going to Lehi and hook up with robin for dinner. That will be fun. Not much else to report on my end. Rachel i am glad your fingers are healed. That has to feel nuce. Good luck with your pinky. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...