Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Blackberries

I have never seen so many blackberries in my life. I did four batches of jam tonight and there are still more that I haven't picked. Joseph came over tonight to help me so that was nice. Tomorrow me and Rachel are going couch shopping. I am way excited about that one. I got a lot done tonight also but I still have to find Karen's immunizations and then print up my itinerary. I was just thinking. If they are making noise where Robin is we are on the same block. That might be interesting. I hope they are quiet while we are there. I am getting excited to come. I think it will work out good. Dad said they just got the red unit up and working and it is wonderful. They are all going to wear red shirts tomorrow. It is exciting. Have a great hump day.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...