Thursday, August 27, 2009

show

So there is a wedding expo coming up the 12-13 of september and I'm going to do the makeup for the fashion show. I think it will be fun. It will be interesting to do a fashion show its pretty high paced. I'm glad that you got your couches mom that is super exciting. I'm so proud. well today was pretty chill. Everyone in my class hates prosthetics, i think there are only 2 or 3 of us that actually enjoy it. I think its fun, but I don't mind getting head to toe plaster. well the heat here has finally calmed down. I don't feel like my hair is constantly soaked with sweat. we finally have a cool breeze. well nothing else to exciting have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunday

 I had a good day. We got up and played for a bit with Luna. Then we went to the aviary. It was fun weekend even made it to the bird show. T...