Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Exciting day

We must be under a good moon right now because we had an exciting day. We got our taxes done and we get a lot of money back YEAH. I was worried we were going to have to pay. Then dad's detector was able to duplicate all the data from last night. So that was exciting and they all wore red shirts in celebration. Then I got me a new couch YEAH. It is really pretty. It is going to be green like Rachels and Karens. I really like their couches. It has a few more pillows on the back but I think it is great. Rachel was so great to use her Icon discount. I got 25 percent off. I figure I got the chair and ottoman for free. That was neat. They will be ordered and here in a week to 10 days. I know Karen knows how that count goes. I am sure it will be after I get back from Canada before they get here. Well I did have a lot of good news. Karen I will continue to look for your immunization card. Robin that is neat you got such a good buy on makeup. That is wonderful. Well have a great Thursday.


LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...