Monday, August 24, 2009

Uneventful

I had a pretty uneventful day. I had a sandwich for dinner with cucumbers from the garden and fruit left over from Sunday. I also made those Jello/Yogurt delicious things. They taste so good. They goats were really happy today, they had a lot of energy, maybe because they were stuck inside all day yesterday due to the rain. Good luck with your Zombies Robin, I am excited to see it. I hope that Karen had a good time at school. Vickie called me today and she had a good time at the U. She said that her dorm rooms are far away from campus. It is just a big campus. She said that their are a lot of older cute guys in the bountiful ward, that would be fun for Karen. Well have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...