Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday

Dad made it home safe and sound and we went to Best Buy and got me a new camera for my trip. He leaves on Sunday for Washington DC. He is excited to go. Kristen called dad and invited us to go to Annette's surprise birthday party. It is tomorrow night. I am not sure if we are going or not. Margaret and Mel want us to go. We are going to stay the night tomorrow in Salt Lake City and I am going to drop dad off at the airport on Sunday morning. I will drive down on Wednesday and he will take me to the airport on Sunday. Rachel I love your heart quilt. It is going to be really cute. Karen I hope that tetanus shot doesn't make you feel too sick. I am getting excited for Toronto. I can't believe it is almost here. Harmony's house guest is going to take my old couch and love seat on Tuesday before I go and then I am going to have someone come and clean my carpets the wednesday we get back. I have that all arranged. That way when the new couch comes my carpet will be all cleaned. I am really excited about that one.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...