Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday

Jeff came and worked on grandpa's truck and dad helped him. We got it all inspected and registered. Jiffy lube did it. I hope Karen's tetanus is going well. I am glad you got new shoes. Rachel I love the carrot. Did you eat it? I got a recipe for you for carrot cookies. They are really good. We went to Annette's birthday party and we had a good time. It was at the neighbors and he is a doctor and they have this really nice yard. It was good. I will be back in Logan in the morning. I am going to get ready to go tomorrow. Hey Robin. I was wondering do you want me to wear a coat up for you? I am not going to be able to fit all your clothes so if you have a desire for one over the other let me know. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...