Wednesday, August 26, 2009

couch :) :) (buy one)

I am rooting for a new couch :) :) :) :) :) :) post picts. oh the noise is just my apt building, they are redoing the back shipping area and I guess they need to make the whole building suffer. but I had an idea i don't know how expensive it is but they have the medieval times up here, it the restraunt that puts on a show. just an idea. well we worked on zombies again. I got my face casted today so I now have another plaster cast of my face. The algenate that we put on the face shrinks with time so we are all waiting till they shrink then make shrunken heads. i think it will be cool. The makeup counter at school was having a sale and i went a little crazy but let me tell you. they had pressed powder foundations that are normaly 33 dollars and i got them for 5 dollars. You use the foundations mostly for mature skin and darker skins because there skin is thicker so its oiler and powder foundation is lighter for the skin. I also bought a new lipstick pallet. it was pretty exciting. well I hope you all have a great one. Oh i forgot karen I can send you gelatin molds of cuts and wounds if you want them to practice for school. :) i don't know if you have to practice suturing.
robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...