Friday, August 28, 2009

friday

Yeah for friday I am so excited I think i'm going to enjoy a nice weekend. Its finally cool outside, I love it. I think i might clean my place since everyone is coming on thursday. :) i think it will be fun I'm excited. I like you heart quilt its going to be pretty when its done. I'm sorry you have to get shots karen, that sucks. well nothing else to exciting with me. Its a girls birthday at school she is turning 19, thats the legal age to drink here. So everyone is going out to get drunk. I think i'm going to make an appearance to give a gift and jazz but I think i'm going to cut out early. I get bored fast at those parties. everyone gets to crazy, . so I may watch a movie later and have a pj night don't be jealous. :) :) well I better go I'm starving. Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...