Thursday, August 27, 2009

Hearts

Robin, that is awesome that you are doing makeup at a wedding expo. That sounds really neat. That will be fun. Be sure to take you camera so you can take pictures. That is awesome. Me and Mom had a really good time last night. It was fun to be their when she bought the couch. I think that I am a good couch buying partner. I was their for Karen's and Mom's purchases, I enjoy buying couches. Robin when you get a couch I need to be their. Mom finished her bag and it turned out really good. I finished all my blocks for the valentines quilt and I just need to put it together. Here is a picture of a block.



Tonight I took care of the goats and seem to be doing really good. They are happy. I mowed the lawn also. It rained this weekend so the grass was long and green, it was fun to mow it. Helen hurt her elbow when propping up my gladiolas. She put rocks underneath them so the stand up straight but she put on in her hand and it twisted her elbow. I feel bad for her. We planted too many cucumber plants and we have a ton of them. I hope that everyone has a good night. Good luck with your class Karen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...