Tuesday, August 25, 2009

grrrrr.

so they are doing construction on the back of our building but they are jack hammering or something that is loud and shaking my walls. I'm about to turn some people into real zombies. grrrr i think i need a pepsi. anyway I did a casting of a face today. its fun to do. I want to cast a hand and make it all creepy and have it for halloween. OH i had this amazing idea, i don't know how long it will last but for creature design I've been struggling on what to make and you have to know by the first day... well what do you think about the cheeto cat. cool huh. I think he would be fun to have in a kitchen. I think i might by some cheetos for inspiration. mmmmm. well better go and contain my joy of construction workers. blah.
robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...