Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday

I forgot all about writing on the blog last night. I guess I just got running. Jed and Teresa are coming for dinner so I went and got food and dad decided to go to a movie. We went and saw Unit 9. It was an interesting movie. Kind of set up like office where everyone gives there opinion and then they show the movie. I liked it. It was different than I thought it was going to be. Grandma and Grandpa are doing better. Dad was better so that was good. I just keep thinking that in two weeks we are going to be traveling in Canada. It just doesn't seem real. Robin I found the cape so I will bring that with me. Have a great Sunday with no church.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...