Saturday, October 24, 2009

Awesome

Karen, That is a pretty car, I really like it. I am glad that you have a new car now so we wont have to worry about you as much. That is very exciting. I really like it.

We had a good day. We made it back from SLC last night saftely. It wasn't a bad drive. We slept in this morning and then went grocrey shopping. It has been laid back day. Right now Casey is makeing a fire with the billows, so I thought I would check out Karens car.



Robin that is neat that you are getting so much work, that is fun. That is interesting that they have Zoobie Day. I love it, I would love to see that. That is a lot of late nights. I am glad that you get to sleep some tomorrow. Everyone stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...