Tuesday, October 20, 2009

hat day

So today my friend at school needed someone to do makeup again for george brown, the one I did the chess thing for. Well today the theme was hats with natural makeup. So I got better photos. I think I have some to add to my portfolio I hope. I will get the pictures from the photographers hopefully in a few weeks. Well saturday is looking like zombie day. I have one job at night for a zombie shot and maybe one in the afternoon to. Hopefully I get to do them all. I think it will be fun. anyway I'm going to go, I hope grandma and kyle gets feeling better. I'm also excited for moms spikey hair. :) have a great night

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...