Saturday, October 24, 2009

brains

Well I just got back from the zombie walk. Its a huge zombie walk in toronto. One guy said that 3000 people were going to attend. I got a free t-shirt and poster. We did makeup constantly from 12-3.Makeup was only for the first 100 people and there were like 5 of us.. I'm pretty beat. It was fun though everyone was all decked out in zombie jazz. I got a few picts of people I did just for fun. Last night I worked on the film, they shot a huge scene so i was there till 3 am. They bought mc donalds around 11:00 for us. It help tie me over. I have another gig tonight for zombie prom. hopefully that one goes well. Its like a high fashion event at a club so it will be interesting. That goes till 1:30 am. Tommorow I am sleeping and maybe clean up the hurricane mess in my room. :) well have a great zombie day.

BRAINS.. mmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...