Friday, October 23, 2009

Safe and Sound in the Salty City

We made it safe and sound to SLC and the spagetti factory was open. That tasted really good. Spoon me is an ice cream place that is almost exactly like that ice cream place by you Robin that is yogurt and then put toppings on it. We tried it one night when we were up there. We went and saw Grandma Bodily. She is out of ICU. It was late and we didn't stay long they were going to give her some more pain medicine. Tomorrow we are going to run errands. Go see Kyle. Take Julie Grandma and Grandpa's car and then Grandma is getting a perm. An exciting day for sure. Rachel and Casey decided to go home so they are on their way home. We are going to carve pumpkins for Sunday dinner. Good luck on your movie Robin. I am excited for you. Good luck with Zombie day also. I hope you get some sleep in between. Karen I hope Panda was good. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...