Monday, October 19, 2009

hospital

I'm sorry that grandma isn't doing well. That is hard. I hope that the surgery goes well tomorrow. well today in class we are just doing theory now. We are learning about code words and who does what on set. We are going to do theory stuff for 2 more days, I miss beating people up. The first part of november is going to be crazy out of control. I have 2 photo shoot days with 4 people to makeup. Then we have our film practical and written test. And our assignment that we have is due. And we have our final comprehensive test for all of our classes. In one week. Its going to be quite the week. Well I think i'm going to start research for my homework so I don't get slammed. have a great one. love you

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...