Sunday, October 18, 2009

Love the sticker

Well the sticker has made my day. I will have to have dad see that one. All I can say is we have seen our share of hospitals this weekend. Margaret didn't look so good. If she can't get that to pass they will do surgery and remove it. Jani was here for break and we took her out for lunch. She is very upset. We drove out to see Kyle but he was sound asleep and we didn't want to wake him up so we just left. I guess he has e-coli now and so far it is drug resistant. I am not sure what else is going on. I don't think he is going home tomorrow is all I can say about that one. Margaret got up and sat for a while so that was good. Dad stayed in SLC because he was going down in the morning anyway. I am glad that Casey had a good birthday. The cake does look good. I love the home for the goats. They can be warm and eat at the same time. Very convenient. Have a good week. I am going to go wash my hands and take a rest.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...