Tuesday, October 20, 2009

lots of news

Robin that sounds so exciting. I am glad you are getting to do all that stuff. Are the zombies for Resident Evil 4 or something else. Karen I am glad you had a good night. That is fun to do that. They are nice people. You will have to provide a few more details however. Cute boy? What did you have for dinner. Dad went and saw grandma and she is about the same. She is pretty drugged. She is in a lot of pain. They moved Kyle to a rehab center. I guess he is getting better and it is set up for more long term care. I don't have any details just what Kay knew. He is for sure filing for disability and is upset about that. This is really hard for him. I sent flowers to the hospital this afternoon. I am not sure if he got them. Kelsey wrote on facebook she is moving to SLC. I talked to dad and they are moving. Mike got his old job back and he is going to go to school at University of Utah. Well that is all my news. Linda brought over some plums so I am drying those and I made some dinners for mom and dad and then I did laundry. I am tired. I think I am going to bed. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...