Friday, October 23, 2009

Late Blogger

I am late blogging sorry. Last night me, Mom and Casey went out to dinner for his birthday to the Black Pearl and then we went to Desert at Spoon Me. They were both really good. I really love spoon me. Then Me and Casey went home and we watched the Office. Pam was really angry and it was different. I am not sure about it. Then I read my book, I am reading Her Fearful Symmetry. It is an interesting book. I will have to let you know how it ends. The last book I read was jumping all over time and it is nice to read a book that is just taking place in the present. I like it. Well tonight we are going to SLC to visit everyone. I am glad that everyone is doing good. Thanks for everything you guys are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...