Wednesday, October 21, 2009

safe and sound in SLC

I made it to SLC safe and sound. I am spending the night at the apartment. I was going to go see Grandma but they limit the visiting to two people and we decided not to go. I am going to go on my way home tomorrow. The visiting hours are a lot longer in the morning from 8:00 - 2:30. She has had a rough day. Surgery went well but she aspirated. Mel says it is a lot like what happened to Susie. I hope she is OK. She is going to be in intenstive care for at least 2 days and then the hospital for a week. I bet it is longer than that. Work was busy. I will keep you updated as soon as I know anything. Rachel I watched that movie and those ranchers just wanted to do what they wanted to do. That was interesting. I am glad Casey got to be in Logan this week. It is nice to have him home. Robin I am glad you get to do a lot of halloween stuff. You love that kind of thing. October is your favorite time of the year. I hate to admit it but I have not done one decoration. I don't even have a pumpkin. I hope Karen had a nice time at class tonight. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...