Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy birthday casey :)

I'm glad casey liked his present. sorry the bellow hasn't made it yet. I hope it gets there soon. I hope its a nice one. Well I didn't go to church today I was tired and slept all day. it was nice to be lazy. Well I hope grandma and kyle are ok. That sucks everyone is getting sick. Oh about the film I didn't meet anyone famous it was all low budget so everyone there is just starting out. I don't think they have a name for the film yet. yesterday was the first day of shooting. So hopefully they will want me back to do more makeup for them. It hard with me at school because I'm out all day but we will see what we will see. Well I'm going to get back to being lazy. Its a hard life I know but I'm going to take it while I can. :) take care

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...