Friday, November 13, 2009

Blue Ray

Well we are the owners of a new Blue Ray DVD. It is really nice. Dad really wanted one. We have been looking for awhile. We were going to get a PSP3 but by the time you bought all the controllers and games that we really didn't want we just decided to get the blue ray. I have been cutting out my strips for my class on Wednesday. I have been working on cutting and I am getting a lot better. I am really excited for the class. Like Rachel said it is neat because we are using the same fabric and it looks completely different. I still have a lot more to do but I will get them done before Wednesday. Rachel is going to SLC with us tomorrow so that will be fun. It be nice to have her company. Dad made it home safe and sound and loves your Cheetos man. He is cool. Well I hope Karen has a fun class on Saturday for the last time. Boy you have been one busy girl. I hope your movie comes soon. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...