Saturday, November 14, 2009

Windy

Well if you go outside right now you just might blow away. It looks like there is a storm blowing in. And it was so pretty outside this morning while I had to be in class. We didn't have to stay clear till one though so that was nice. I was home by noon. Just one more Saturday class and then that is it. I got mom's package in the mail. Thanks! That is nice of you to send me stuff. I like getting fun things in the mail. Well I got my grocery shopping done and all I can say is I hate waiting in line. And it is only going to get worse from here on out. Oh well. Hey since Christmas is coming in about a month I will like some suggestions on what everyone would like for Christmas. I don't think that I will be creative enough to think of things all on my own. Well I hope that everyone had a good Saturday. Love ya guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...