Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Veterans Day

I had a good day today. I had a lot of projects at work so it went pretty fast. Casey didn't have to work today so he worked on his car. He made the tomato soup from Paradise bakery for dinner and it was really good. He also fixed my harddrive today so I am going to back up everything so if it breaks again it wont be a big deal. The Red Rooster called me today and said that they had the pattern for the log cabin in so I went and bought it. So we are good to go Mom. We can cut our fabric tomorrow. I am excited to take that class next week. I have a lot of sewing projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...