Thursday, November 12, 2009

I love weekends

I agree. Weekends are the best. It did snow here today, it never stuck but it was cold. My car was all covered in snow when I left from work. I guess I better buy a snow scraper for my new car. Sewing was fun tonight. We cut out strips from Robin and grandpa's old jeans. We are making a jean quilt with Karen's fabric next week. It is really going to be good. The fabric didn't work very well with the other class but this time it will be perfect. I am cutting out strips already. I love your head Robin. I bet everyone is loving it at school. You are really good. I am so proud. I am glad your class went well Karen. That is good training for many more meetings to come. Dad is coming home tomorrow so that is nice. It is suppose to be snowy this weekend. St. George is suppose to be bad tomorrow. Ha Ha. Well have a great friday.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...