Monday, November 9, 2009

Check your connections

I had internet problems this weekend. Sorry that I couldn't blog. It is fixed now so I am back. We had a good weekend. Casey wasn't feeling that good so we didn't do much. Saturday he had a bike class to teach so I cleaned the house and got to sew. I am working on my Sea Urchin quilt. Here is a picture of my first block. I really like it.



Tonight I need to cut up some old jeans for our sewing class next week. It will be fun. Also I think that they new Wheel of time book comes out tomorrow. Am I right about that Karen? It will be fun to read. Well I am glad that things are going good with everyone. Sorry about being gone all weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...