Friday, November 13, 2009

Rain

Well it started rainy here after midnight last night. And at about 2 am this morning the power went out for awhile. According to the people at work at least. I slept thru it. Robin I think that the movie is called Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs. Just thought I would add that. My day was okay at work. The training wasn't too bad. They at least have you on a computer so you can do stuff. I like that a lot better than just watching them do it. I have class tomorrow from 9 until 1 so no sleeping in for me. I hope that dad made it home safe and that the weather wasn't too bad for his drive home. I hope that everyone has a great weekend. Love ya BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...