Friday, November 13, 2009

stomp

So today I started working on the shoe of my cheetah. well lets just say they are huge. they are as big as the head is. Its kinda funny. I was going to make them smaller but I was having a good time making a mungo shoe. I'm just making one shoe and casting it twice, to save time. :) anyway. I still haven't gotten my photos :( I guess the photographer got sick and couldn't get it here on time. so hopefully next week sometime. I think tomorrow me and a girl from church might go see spotty with a chance of meatballs. the movie. I'm excited it will be nice to get away from makeup for a while. well have a great one

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...