Tuesday, November 10, 2009

flower power

I like the background Rachel :). Well today my day was good. I think i'm going to be pretty busy in creature design which will be good hopefully the time will pass quickly. I'm sorry that you don't feel well mom... Well My place is destroyed i have things thrown everywhere. I have a load of laundry to do, but I don't have the motivation to do it. And i have all my beauty makeup and imats makeup/costume in my tiny room. I think I need to go on a energy kick and get it all organized but I think I will wait and see if it kicks in tomorrow. :) i'll just avert my eyes for now :) anyway have a great night

love you
robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...