Monday, January 4, 2010

heres my card

Well today I went to dillards to apply for the cosmetic counter. I think they were excited for me to apply the manager kept coming in to give me pointers on how to make my application get through processing faster. So hopefully they will process it quickly and I can have a job. well see how it goes I will let you know more when I get info. Hopefully tomorrow I can get all my stuff organized and put together from moving. I feel like my belongings have been scattered over the world. hopefully its not to painful. I hope everyone has a great night. ttyl

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday

 Today was busy but good.  I went to exercise class for two hour and it was fun but I was so sweaty.  Casey planned a caving trip today and ...