Saturday, January 9, 2010

phone battery

Well today I was going to wake up early and go into slc to apply for jobs. but alas my phone alarm didn't go off, so I slept in again. Anyway i guess it was for the best I think I am going to drive down monday and spend all day putting in applications. tonight one of my friends invited me to a movie night. It was fun the movie was wife and daughters. It was a british movie kinda like pride and prejudice. It was about just as long about 5-6 hours. but i endured to the end. I think I am going to go with her to church on sunday, they have there church at the institute. so I thought I would tag along. anyway I;m glad karen gets to be chief at work that will be cool. they should give you double pay for doing double the work. :) well I hope rachels mario brothers is going well. I hope you didn't break your tv with your controller. I guess the same goes for karen as well. have a great saturday

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...