Monday, January 4, 2010

WII Fever

I think our family has hit a WII fever. It is fun to have games you enjoy again. I am going to buy bubble bobble. I love that game. Work was quiet today and that felt nice. I like our new building. I do need a nap bad. Tomorrow dad has a doctor's appointment in Ogden for a check up with the heart doctor. I am going to go with him. I think that will be nice. I am going to go to work early so I can leave at 1:00. I still am so far behind. I really need to get caught back up. It will come with not so much other stuff getting in the way. I got my thread today so I am ready to sew my quilt again. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...