Wednesday, January 6, 2010

old man river

Well today I went around and handed in some more resumes to salons. I'm not holding my breath for a call back. I think I might go to slc next week and see what I can round up as well for makeup jobs. Just in case the dillard's thing doesn't work out. Well tonight was sewing night I didn't sew I sculpted a tiny old man. It was fun to sculpt again. it feel like its been a while. at least I don't have to sand him for eons. Rachel and mom sewed there quilts, which are cute. well tomorrow is thursday. yeah so close to the weekend. I know i'm not working its just the perception of the weekend that is joyous. :) Well everyone have a great thursday love you

robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...