Saturday, January 9, 2010

No soup for you

Well i made some homemade chicken soup today. It turn out good, but it made a lot. I froze some of it for later. I hope that mom and dad made it SLC and back safely and that you had a good time. I made it thru level 5 and half way thru level 6 in Mario. I also went and got my blood test done that I was suppose to do before Christmas. Better late than never right. Church is at nine again so I have to remember to get and go tomorrow. But it will be nice to have it in the mornings again. I like the 9 o'clock better than I liked the 1 o'clock schedule. Well have a good one. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...