Sunday, January 3, 2010

wii are 2010

so I guess 2010 brought some new wii's into the family. I can say that playing at karen's i now know that my calling was not to be luigi. I think I'm more of the princess type. I will just get kidnapped, I die other wise. anyway it was fun to go to st.george and be warm-ish. well the makeup artist magazine came today and my imats photo was in it. it was just a little postage stamp size photo of my hands and my piece before i painted it. but it was there so its fun, my hands have been printed in a magazine. well I am planning on going to the italian place for lunch to eat a beaver. yummy. have a great night

love you
robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...