Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hump Day

I am so glad the week is almost over with. I slipped and fell on the ice this afternoon. I feel kind of sore all over. Sewing night went well. I am coming along with the quilt. I have 12 blocks done and need 48 total. I am really liking sewing on it. Dad is feeling better today. I was glad of that. He is going to come home tomorrow night. It is really bad air up here but we got a little snow and wind so hopefully it will be better. It is calming down at work and I am glad of that. It is nice to be doing my job again. I am tired tonight but I am doing better every day. Resting is helping and not running a hundred miles an hour all day long it nice. I have been thinking about the home show. I can't take friday off because that is the day we are doing our open house. We will have to see what I can do about that.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...